Want to spark some interest in your new toastmasters club? Here is some quick content to post to your clubs Facebook page once you created it. Posts one of these each day for 5 days to create a history and have a bunch of great information:
- A new Toastmasters club is forming in Town and State. If you are interested in developing incredible communication and leadership skills, this is the place to be. Like this page to get all the latest updates about the club and share with any of your friends that may be interested.
- What is Toastmasters? Toastmasters International is a world leader in communication and leadership development. Our membership is 280,000 strong. These members improve their speaking and leadership skills by attending one of the 13,500 clubs in 116 countries that make up our global network of meeting locations.
- How does it work? The Toastmasters programs are built around manuals that teach specific skills in communication and Leadership. Each manual contains several projects that members complete at their own pace with a topic of their choosing.
- Isn’t it scary to speak in front of a group? The Toastmasters club environment is designed to be a very supportive environment for members to learn and grow. All members are working to develop better skills and members want to see others grow with them!
- How much is it? Toastmasters dues are one of the best values around. The cost to join is only $XX and that includes your first six months of dues and new member fee. Your first two manuals will be sent to you after you join and once you complete your Competent Communicator award, you will get two more manuals to keep going. You will also receive a monthly magazine with tons of tips and articles about communication and leadership skills.